Regarding the COVID-19 epidemy, safety rules are introduced during the events taking place in Expo Silesia Exhibition Centre. They are aimed at improving safety and health protection of all participants in trade fairs and event personnel. We have taken comprehensive actions, which reduce the risk of infection. We constantly monitor the epidemiological situation and we strictly follow the recommendations indicated by the institutions responsible for your safety.
With the purpose of:
• improving safety and health protection of all participants in trade fairs and event personnel,
• reducing the risk of infection of participants, employees and service providers,
• limiting number of people allowed to stay at the fairgrounds within the same period of time,
• taking comprehensive measures adapted to the advancement of the epidemic,
during the COVID-19 epidemic in Poland, the following procedures have been adopted:
• a procedure to ensure safety of employees and service providers at trade fairs,
• a procedure to ensure safety at trade fairs,
• preventive procedures to be followed in the case of suspicion that an employee or service provider is infected with coronavirus,
• procedures to be followed in the case of suspicion that a participant is infected with coronavirus.
Written by: Patrycja Zadros-Tarka
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.