Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 (Official Journal of EU, L 119 of 04.05.2016), (further: General Regulation) the Organizer hereby informs that
1) the controller of a video surveillance system at the premises of Expo Silesia Fair and Exhibition Centre is: Expo Silesia sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Sosnowiec, address: ul. Braci Mieroszewskich 124, 41-219 Sosnowiec, POLAND, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register with the KRS number: 0000252032, NIP 9591726258, e-mail address: email@example.com.
2) The Personal Data Officer is Monika Tośta. The Data Protection Officer can be contacted by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by mobile phone: +48 510031691
3) monitoring serves to ensure the safety of persons and security of property in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 point c) and f) of the General Regulation.
4) the monitoring data are processed based on a legitimate interest of the Controller,
5) the data shall be received by entities authorised based on the provisions of the law and contracts (e.g. a company called Asistnet sp. z o.o., KRS number: 0000193024),
6) records from the monitoring system will be stored for a period of 7 days after recording,
7) a person registered by the monitoring system has the right to access his/her personal data, rectify, delete or limit the processing of data, transfer the data, object to the processing of data, withdraw the consent,
8) a person registered by the monitoring system shall have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority,
9) providing data is voluntary. Staying on the site is tantamount to consent to the processing of your personal data.