As every year, the Packaging and Packaging Technology Fair ExpoOPAKOWANIA will be accompanied by interesting events, trainings and workshops which are a unique opportunity for getting to know more about the world of science and business, exchanging experiences and establishing cooperation.
These include among others:
20 November 2019
• Second Scientific Conference of “Packaging for people and environment” series - Department of Product Packaging of the Cracow University of Economics
“Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and sustainable development in the packaging industry”
• Good practices in the field of corporate social responsibility in the packaging industry,
• Ethics in marketing activities of companies related to packaging,
• Sustainable packaging,
• Technologies of cleaner production in the packaging industry,
• Process of packaging design taking into account requirements of market participants,
• Ensuring safety of packaging,
• Current challenges in the packaging industry.
| || |
“Digitalization of processes in the packaging industry”
21 November 2019
• Second Conference of the Polish Chamber of Packaging Recycling and Recovery
“Bioplastics and biocomposites as an alternative to conventional plastics”
Packaging as an element of marketing strategy:
• Synergy of product and packaging,
• Does a type of packaging material matter?
• Marketing trends,
• Plastics under observation,
• Greenwashing in a one-way road...
Participation in the conferences is free of charge.
Please feel welcome to join us!